- 2020年11月8日 3:36 AM#8223Ashley Henryゲスト
Tell Me Three Things
by Julie Buxbaum
- ISBN: 9780553535648 (0553535641)
- Release date: April 5, 2016
- Characters: Jessie, Ethan, Theo, Adriana, Agnes
- Genres: romance, contemporary, fiction, teen
- Author: Julie Buxbaum
- Language: english
- Format: hardcover, 328 pages
- Publisher: Delacorte Press
- Awards: Goodreads Choice Award Nominee for Young Adult Fiction (2016), Missouri Gateway Readers Award Nominee (2018)
- Places: Los Angeles, California, Chicago, Illinois
About The Book
Everything about Jessie is wrong. At least, that’s what it feels like during her first week of junior year at her new ultra-intimidating prep school in Los Angeles. Just when she’s thinking about hightailing it back to Chicago, she gets an email from a person calling themselves Somebody/Nobody (SN for short), offering to help her navigate the wilds of Wood Valley High School. Is it an elaborate hoax? Or can she rely on SN for some much-needed help?
It’s been barely two years since her mother’s death, and because her father eloped with a woman he met online, Jessie has been forced to move across the country to live with her stepmonster and her pretentious teenage son.
In a leap of faith — or an act of complete desperation — Jessie begins to rely on SN, and SN quickly becomes her lifeline and closest ally. Jessie can’t help wanting to meet SN in person. But are some mysteries better left unsolved?
Online Tell Me Three Things by Julie Buxbaum read for reader. PDF ebook Tell Me Three Things buy cheap on Walmart. Hardback book Tell Me Three Things Julie Buxbaum download on Mac. FictionBook Tell Me Three Things on Powells.
- 2020年11月8日 3:56 AM#8227joint-brゲスト
Yesterday’s Man: The Case Against Joe Biden – Branko Marcetic – 9781839760280