2020年11月16日 4:01 AM #9455Anthony Esquibelゲスト
by Arthur Phillips
- Release date: June 10, 2003
- Genres: fiction, travel, hungary, literature, novels, historical, contemporary, american
- Awards: Los Angeles Times Book Prize for Art Seidenbaum Award for First Fiction (2002)
- Format: paperback, 400 pages
- Publisher: Random House Trade Paperbacks
- ISBN: 9780375759772 (0375759778)
- Places: Hungary, Budapest
- Author: Arthur Phillips
- Language: english
About The Book
A novel of startling scope and ambition, Prague depicts an intentionally lost Lost Generation as it follows five American expats who come to Budapest in the early 1990s to seek their fortune. They harbor the vague suspicion that their counterparts in Prague have it better, but still they hope to find adventure, inspiration, a gold rush, or history in the making.
FB2 ebook Prague Arthur Phillips download on Barnes & Noble. Hardback book Prague for iPad. Hardcover Prague by Arthur Phillips read online PocketBook on Booktopia. Online book Prague buy cheap. TXT ebook Prague download on reader.
2020年11月16日 4:36 AM #9458joint-brゲスト
The Greatest Day in History: How, on the Eleventh Hour of the Eleventh Day of the Eleventh Month, the First World War Finally Came to an End — Nicholas Best — 9781586486402