• 投稿者
    投稿
    • #9626 返信
      Joel Nelson
      ゲスト

When I Was Born
      by Isabel Minhós Martins, Madalena Matoso

When I Was Born – READ MORE

• Awards: Prémio Nacional de Ilustração for Menção Especial do Júri (2007)
      • Publisher: Tate
      • ISBN: 9781854379580 (1854379585)
      • Language: english
      • Author: Isabel Minhós Martins, Madalena Matoso
      • Format: hardcover, 32 pages
      • Genres: childrens
      • Release date: February 1, 2011

About The Book

All children love to hear the story of how they arrived in the world. When I Was Born revisits the adventure of discovering the world for the first time. Breathing, seeing, hearing, tasting, and touch are encountered afresh in this beautifully illustrated, poetic tale, reintroducing readers to the richness and delight of life. Children and adults alike will love award-winning illustrator Madalena Matoso’s colorful and touching images, accompanied by a text that is ideal for reading aloud.

“This small gem by a Portuguese duo celebrates the wonder of mere existence.” — Publishers Weekly

Paperback When I Was Born by Isabel Minhós Martins download on Book Depository. PDF ebook When I Was Born read online PC. Online book When I Was Born Isabel Minhós Martins. Hardback ebook When I Was Born buy for reader on Kobo.

FB2 book When I Was Born buy cheap on iOS on Powells. Hardcover When I Was Born by Isabel Minhós Martins download. MP3 book When I Was Born. MOBI ebook When I Was Born Isabel Minhós Martins read iPad on Dymocks.

0件の返信スレッドを表示中
返信先: (PDF) When I Was Born – 9781854379580
あなたの情報:

タイトルとURLをコピーしました