• ISBN: 9780060290399 (0060290390)
      • Format: hardcover, 40 pages
      • Language: english
      • Release date: April 16, 2002
      • Publisher: HarperCollins Publishers
      • Genres: childrens
      • Author: Larry Dane Brimner, Ariane Dewey, José Aruego

About The Book

The littlest wolf is worried: “I don’t roll as straight as Frankie!” “I don’t run as fast as Ana!” “I don’t pounce as high as Tyler!” he complains.But his father is wise. He listens to his son’s concerns. He shows him what he can do. And he helps the littlest wolf realize that all is as it should be.

Larry Dane Brimner’s story is heartwarming and reassuring. Jose Aruego and Ariane Dewey’s paintings capture, with tenderness and humor, one special relationship. Together they have created a timeless celebration of fatherhood.

Hardback ebook The Littlest Wolf Larry Dane Brimner download. PDF book The Littlest Wolf read online for PocketBook on IndieBound. Online The Littlest Wolf by Larry Dane Brimner. MOBI The Littlest Wolf buy cheap Kindle on Amazon.

FictionBook book The Littlest Wolf on reader on Powells. Paperback ebook The Littlest Wolf by Larry Dane Brimner read. Hardcover book The Littlest Wolf Larry Dane Brimner buy. TXT ebook The Littlest Wolf download on Android on Dymocks.

MP3 The Littlest Wolf download. EPUB The Littlest Wolf Larry Dane Brimner for iPhone on Audible. FB2 book The Littlest Wolf read online iOS. Online ebook The Littlest Wolf by Larry Dane Brimner buy cheap on Barnes & Noble.

0件の返信スレッドを表示中
返信先: (PDF) The Littlest Wolf | 9780060290399
あなたの情報:

タイトルとURLをコピーしました