• Author: Caroline Adams Miller
      • Language: english
      • Publisher: iUniverse
      • Release date: February 1, 2001
      • ISBN: 9780595129126 (0595129129)
      • Format: paperback, 292 pages
      • Genres: autobiography, psychology

About The Book

A riveting, fist-person account of one woman’s slide into bulimia and her triumphant recovery. Thousands of readers have said that the book saved their life. Caroline Adams Miller appeared to have the picture-perfect life: an upbringing in an affluent Washington, D.C. suburb, a loving family, athletic achievements, academic success, and admission to Harvard University. Unknown to her family and friends, however, Caroline was bulimic and spent many solitary years pursuing her addiction to binging and purging large quantities of food before it almost killed her. My Name Is Caroline is the inspirational story of how she managed to admit her shameful secret to her husband and family, and then seek help. Her extraordinary journey to health and well-being has moved thousands of readers to seek help for themselves, and many professionals praise the book as an essential tool in helping families understand the complicated dynamics of eating disorders.

FictionBook ebook My Name Is Caroline by Caroline Adams Miller download reader on Walmart. Hardcover book My Name Is Caroline. MP3 My Name Is Caroline buy on PocketBook.

Paperback book My Name Is Caroline Caroline Adams Miller read on Amazon. Hardback My Name Is Caroline by Caroline Adams Miller buy cheap. TXT ebook My Name Is Caroline read online for iPad on Book Depository.

Online My Name Is Caroline Caroline Adams Miller PC on Powells. PDF ebook My Name Is Caroline download. EPUB book My Name Is Caroline by Caroline Adams Miller.

• #9271 返信
      joint-br
      ゲスト

Compass of the Heart: A Novel Of Discovery — Priscilla Cogan — 9780385496711

1件の返信スレッドを表示中
返信先: My Name Is Caroline by Caroline Adams Miller – buy book
あなたの情報:

タイトルとURLをコピーしました