• Format: paperback, 192 pages
      • Release date: July 5, 2006
      • Genres: historical, juvenile
      • Series: My Side of the Story
      • Author: Philip Wooderson
      • Language: english
      • ISBN: 9780753459904 (0753459906)

About The Book

My Side of the Story is a completely unique approach to historical fiction. Read the story of one youngster’s life in turbulent times, then flip the book and find out firsthand how another child reacts to the conclusion of events-with very different feelings and ideas!

Rachel is a young girl living in London in 1665. The dreaded disease, the plague, is taking hold of the city, and everyone is fearful for his or her life. Rachel and her best friend, Robert, worry they might be next in line. Then the unthinkable happens-Rachel becomes infected . . .

Robert’s father forbids him to see his best friend, Rachel, in case he falls victim to the plague too. But Robert won’t just sit back and let his friend die. Can their friendship survive during this dark, dark hour in England’s history?

EPUB ebook The Plague by Philip Wooderson buy on iPad on Booktopia. TXT The Plague download. Hardcover book The Plague read for reader on Amazon. Paperback The Plague Philip Wooderson.

Hardback book The Plague by Philip Wooderson read online PocketBook. Online ebook The Plague buy cheap on Book Depository. MOBI The Plague on iPhone. FictionBook book The Plague Philip Wooderson download on IndieBound.

MP3 ebook The Plague by Philip Wooderson buy cheap Android on Walmart. FB2 book The Plague. PDF ebook The Plague Philip Wooderson download for iOS on Barnes & Noble. Hardcover The Plague read online.

0件の返信スレッドを表示中
返信先: (MOBI) The Plague by Philip Wooderson
あなたの情報:

タイトルとURLをコピーしました