- 2020年11月8日 5:17 PM#8313Jennifer Sullivanゲスト
by Bruce Chatwin, Nicholas Shakespeare
- Format: paperback, 199 pages
- Places: Patagonia
- Language: english
- Author: Bruce Chatwin, Nicholas Shakespeare
- Release date: March 25, 2003
- Genres: travel, adventure, history, memoir, classics, travelogue, nature, biography, literature
- ISBN: 9780142437193 (0142437190)
- Publisher: Penguin Classics
- Awards: Hawthornden Prize (1977)
About The Book
An exhilarating look at a place that still retains the exotic mystery of a far-off, unseen land, Bruce Chatwin’s exquisite account of his journey through Patagonia teems with evocative descriptions, remarkable bits of history, and unforgettable anecdotes. Fueled by an unmistakable lust for life and adventure and a singular gift for storytelling, Chatwin treks through “the uttermost part of the earth”— that stretch of land at the southern tip of South America, where bandits were once made welcome — in search of almost forgotten legends, the descendants of Welsh immigrants, and the log cabin built by Butch Cassidy. An instant classic upon publication in 1977, In Patagonia is a masterpiece that has cast a long shadow upon the literary world.
EPUB In Patagonia buy cheap on PocketBook. Paperback book In Patagonia by Bruce Chatwin on Booktopia. TXT ebook In Patagonia download on Barnes & Noble. FB2 book In Patagonia Bruce Chatwin read online PC.