- 2020年11月8日 7:25 AM#8245Christine Woodfordゲスト
by Bernard Beckett
- Author: Bernard Beckett
- Publisher: Houghton Mifflin Harcourt
- Awards: The Inky Awards Nominee for Silver Inky (2008), Goodreads Choice Award Nominee for Science Fiction (2009), The Inky Awards Shortlist for Silver Inky (2008), Seiun Award 星雲賞 for Best Translated Long Form (2011)
- Characters: Anaximander, Adam Forde
- Genres: dystopia, fiction, fantasy, philosophy, adult
- ISBN: 9780547225494 (0547225490)
- Release date: April 20, 2009
- Language: english
- Format: hardcover, 150 pages
About The Book
Anax thinks she knows history. Her grueling all-day Examination has just begun, and if she passes, she’ll be admitted into the Academy — the elite governing institution of her utopian society. But Anax is about to discover that for all her learning, the history she’s been taught isn’t the whole story. And the Academy isn’t what she believes it to be. In this brilliant novel of dazzling ingenuity, Anax’s examination leads us into a future where we are confronted with unresolved questions raised by science and philosophy. Centuries old, these questions have gained new urgency in the face of rapidly developing technology. What is consciousness? What makes us human? If artificial intelligence were developed to a high enough capability, what special status could humanity still claim? Outstanding and original, Beckett’s dramatic narrative comes to a shocking conclusion.
Paperback ebook Genesis buy for iPad on Booktopia. PDF Genesis by Bernard Beckett. FictionBook book Genesis Bernard Beckett download iPhone.
MP3 book Genesis read online on Audible. FB2 ebook Genesis buy cheap. Hardback Genesis Bernard Beckett read on iOS on Books-a-Million.