• ISBN: 9781250295026 (1250295025)
      • Publisher: Roaring Brook Press
      • Format: hardcover, 336 pages
      • Ages: 12+
      • Language: english
      • Author: Kristina Forest
      • Release date: August 25, 2020

About The Book

Kristina Forest’s Now That I’ve Found You is a YA novel about searching for answers, love, and your eccentric grandma in all the wrong places.

Following in the footsteps of her überfamous grandma, eighteen-year-old Evie Jones is poised to be Hollywood’s next big star. That is until a close friend’s betrayal leads to her being blacklisted…

Fortunately, Evie knows just the thing to save her floundering career: a public appearance with America’s most beloved actress — her grandma Gigi, aka the Evelyn Conaway. The only problem? Gigi is a recluse who’s been out of the limelight for almost twenty years. Days before Evie plans to present her grandma with an honorary award in front of Hollywood’s elite, Gigi does the unthinkable: she disappears.

With time running out and her comeback on the line, Evie reluctantly enlists the help of the last person to see Gigi before she vanished: Milo Williams, a cute musician Evie isn’t sure she can trust. As Evie and Milo conduct a wild manhunt across New York City, romance and adventure abound while Evie makes some surprising discoveries about her grandma — and herself.

EPUB ebook Now That I’ve Found You by Kristina Forest download for iPhone on Book Depository. TXT Now That I’ve Found You buy cheap. PDF book Now That I’ve Found You read online on iPad on Barnes & Noble. Hardcover ebook Now That I’ve Found You Kristina Forest.

MOBI Now That I’ve Found You on Audible. FB2 book Now That I’ve Found You by Kristina Forest download iOS. Hardback Now That I’ve Found You read reader. FictionBook ebook Now That I’ve Found You Kristina Forest buy on Books-a-Million.

Paperback book Now That I’ve Found You Kristina Forest buy cheap on PC. Online Now That I’ve Found You read online on IndieBound. MP3 ebook Now That I’ve Found You by Kristina Forest on Bookshop. Hardcover book Now That I’ve Found You download for Android.

0件の返信スレッドを表示中
返信先: (FB2) Now That I’ve Found You by Kristina Forest
あなたの情報:

タイトルとURLをコピーしました