Jason Vaughn
      ゲスト

Keep Me Forever
      (Forever Vampires, #4)
      by Rosemary Laurey

Keep Me Forever | READ MORE

• Release date: April 1, 2006
      • Series: Forever Vampires, #4
      • Genres: paranormal, romance, vampires, contemporary, adult, fantasy, fiction
      • Format: paperback
      • Publisher: Zebra
      • Author: Rosemary Laurey
      • ISBN: 9780821779286 (0821779281)
      • Language: english

About The Book

Rosemary Laurey is back with another wickedly delicious tale of love, lust, and the otherworldly with a new, and decidedly sexy, twist… Some Guys Are Real Animals. . .

Antonia Stonewright isn’t about to change her views on love. A sexy mortal companion is fine every now and then, but a soul mate? A partner for life? Please. She was burned once, and hundreds of years haven’t healed the wounds. But reclusive potter Michael Langton is. . .different. His gorgeous wares are perfect for her new art gallery — and his gorgeous body is perfect for her. She can’t get enough of his toned muscles or his amazing, dark eyes. Their nights together make them both purr with pleasure — except in Michael’s case, purring comes naturally. So much for finding a regular boyfriend. Antonia has a truly sexy beast on her hands. . .

“Great stuff!” — “Romantic Times” on “Kiss Me Forever/Love Me Forever ”

MP3 book Keep Me Forever download on Amazon. FictionBook ebook Keep Me Forever Rosemary Laurey iPhone. Paperback Keep Me Forever buy. Online Keep Me Forever by Rosemary Laurey read online for Kindle on Kobo. Hardcover book Keep Me Forever by Rosemary Laurey download.

FB2 ebook Keep Me Forever buy cheap on Android on Booktopia. MOBI Keep Me Forever read on Mac. PDF book Keep Me Forever Rosemary Laurey on Book Depository. TXT ebook Keep Me Forever by Rosemary Laurey buy cheap iPad on IndieBound. Hardback Keep Me Forever read.

0件の返信スレッドを表示中
返信先: (FB2) Keep Me Forever (Forever Vampires) – 9780821779286
あなたの情報:

タイトルとURLをコピーしました