- 2020年11月8日 2:53 PM#8292Bridon Sinnyゲスト
The Unexpected Everything
by Morgan Matson, Морган Мэтсон
- Author: Morgan Matson, Морган Мэтсон
- Awards: Goodreads Choice Award Nominee for Young Adult Fiction (2016)
- Format: hardcover, 519 pages
- Genres: contemporary, romance, fiction, family
- Language: english
- ISBN: 9781481404549 (1481404547)
- Publisher: Simon & Schuster Books for Young Readers
- Characters: Alexandra Walker, Alexander Walker, Palmer Alden, Sabrina Choudhury, Tobyhanna Mlynarczyk
- Places: Connecticut
- Release date: May 3, 2016
About The Book
Andie had it all planned out. When you are a politician’s daughter who’s pretty much raised yourself, you learn everything can be planned or spun, or both. Especially your future. Important internship? Check. Amazing friends? Check. Guys? Check (as long as we’re talking no more than three weeks).
But that was before the scandal. Before having to be in the same house with her dad. Before walking an insane number of dogs. That was before Clark and those few months that might change her whole life. Because here’s the thing — if everything’s planned out, you can never find the unexpected. And where’s the fun in that?
EPUB The Unexpected Everything Morgan Matson download on Barnes & Noble. Paperback book The Unexpected Everything buy Android. TXT ebook The Unexpected Everything by Morgan Matson on iPhone on Booktopia.
Hardcover The Unexpected Everything read. PDF ebook The Unexpected Everything by Morgan Matson download for PocketBook. Hardback book The Unexpected Everything read online on Audible.