ゲスト

I Now Pronounce You Someone Else
      by Erin McCahan

I Now Pronounce You Someone Else : Click Here

• ISBN: 9780545088183 (0545088186)
      • Format: hardcover, 258 pages
      • Release date: June 1, 2010
      • Places: Michigan
      • Awards: RITA Award by Romance Writers of America Nominee for First Book & Nominee for Young Adult Romance (2011), CYBILS Award Nominee for Young Adult Fiction (2010)
      • Publisher: Arthur A. Levine Books
      • Genres: romance, contemporary, fiction, teen
      • Author: Erin McCahan
      • Language: english

About The Book

Here Comes the Bride — If She Can Pass Chemistry.

Eighteen-year-old Bronwen Oliver has a secret: She’s really Phoebe, the lost daughter of the loving Lilywhite family. That’s the only way to explain her image-obsessed mother; a kind but distant stepfather; and a brother with a small personality complex. Bronwen knows she must have been switched at birth, and she can’t wait to get away from her “family” for good.

Then she meets Jared Sondervan. He’s sweet, funny, everything she wants — and he has the family Bronwen has always wanted too. She falls head over heels in love, and when he proposes marriage, she joyfully accepts. But is Jared truly what she needs? And if he’s not, she has to ask: What would Phoebe Lilywhite do?

TXT book I Now Pronounce You Someone Else Erin McCahan buy cheap on Kobo. Hardcover I Now Pronounce You Someone Else read for PC. EPUB ebook I Now Pronounce You Someone Else by Erin McCahan on iPad. FictionBook ebook I Now Pronounce You Someone Else download on Barnes & Noble.

0件の返信スレッドを表示中
返信先: (ePUB) I Now Pronounce You Someone Else by Erin McCahan
あなたの情報:

タイトルとURLをコピーしました