- 2020年11月17日 6:31 AM#9621Ann Balestrinoゲスト
Evangelism & the Sovereignty of God
by J.I. Packer
- Format: paperback, 126 pages
- ISBN: 9780830813391 (083081339X)
- Language: english
- Genres: theology, christian, evangelism, christianity, religion, faith, discipleship
- Publisher: IVP Academic
- Release date: November 5, 1991
- Author: J.I. Packer
About The Book
If God is in control of everything, can Christians sit back and not bother to evangelize? Or does active evangelism imply that God is not really sovereign at all? J.I. Packer shows in this classic study how both of these attitudes are false. In a careful review of the biblical evidence, he shows how a right understanding of God’s sovereignty is not so much a barrier to evangelism as an incentive and powerful support for it.
FictionBook ebook Evangelism & the Sovereignty of God buy cheap on Book Depository. Paperback book Evangelism & the Sovereignty of God J.I. Packer read on iPhone. MOBI Evangelism & the Sovereignty of God download PC on Kobo. Hardback ebook Evangelism & the Sovereignty of God by J.I. Packer.
- 2020年11月17日 6:51 AM#9622joint-brゲスト
Live to Tell by Lisa Gardner – 9780553807240