2020年11月16日 8:18 AM #9475Ashley Buccinoゲスト
(Mercy Hospital, #1)
by Candace Calvert
- Format: paperback, 304 pages
- Release date: June 1, 2009
- ISBN: 9781414325439 (1414325436)
- Genres: romance, christian, contemporary, fiction, medical, suspense, mystery
- Publisher: Tyndale House Publishers
- Author: Candace Calvert
- Language: english
- Places: San Antonio, Texas, San Francisco, California
- Series: Mercy Hospital, #1
About The Book
After her brother dies in a trauma room, nurse Claire Avery can no longer face the ER. She’s determined to make a fresh start — new hospital, new career in nursing education — move forward, no turning back. But her plans fall apart when she’s called to offer stress counseling for medical staff after a heartbreaking day care center explosion.
Worse, she’s forced back to the ER, where she clashes with Logan Caldwell, a doctor who believes touchy-feely counseling is a waste of time. He demands his staff be as tough as he is. Yet he finds himself drawn to this nurse educator … who just might teach him the true meaning of healing.
TXT book Critical Care by Candace Calvert read online. EPUB ebook Critical Care download for iOS on Bookshop. Hardcover Critical Care Candace Calvert buy cheap on iPhone.