2020年11月15日 11:49 AM #9349Jennifer Hulseyゲスト
by Clive Gamble
- Author: Clive Gamble
- Format: paperback, 255 pages
- Language: english
- Genres: archaeology, history, anthropology, science
- Release date: September 9, 2008
- Series: The Basics
- Publisher: Routledge
- ISBN: 9780415359757 (0415359759)
About The Book
Now in its second edition Archaeology : The Basics has been fully updated to reflect the increasing popularity of the subject, focusing on areas which have seen the most growth such as material culture, human evolution and the political use of the past. Lively and engaging, some of the key questions answered include:
* What are the basic concepts of archaeology?
* How and what do we know about people and objects from the past?
* What makes a good explanation in archaeology?
* How do we know where to look?
From every day examples to the more obscure, this is essential reading for all students, independent archaeologists and indeed all those who want to know more about archaeological thought, history and practice. A piece of broken pottery will never seem the same again.
Online Archaeology Clive Gamble on Audible. Paperback book Archaeology buy cheap on PC. Hardcover ebook Archaeology download for iPad.
EPUB ebook Archaeology by Clive Gamble read on Amazon. MOBI Archaeology read online. FictionBook book Archaeology by Clive Gamble download Kindle on Books-a-Million.