(George Smiley, #2)
      by John le Carré

📕 A Murder of Quality – CLICK HERE 📕

• Places: Carne, England
      • Language: english
      • Series: George Smiley, #2
      • Publisher: Scribner
      • Author: John le Carré
      • Characters: George Smiley, Stella Rode, Stanley Rode, Jane Lyn, Terence Fielding
      • Genres: fiction, mystery, thriller, crime, espionage, detective
      • Release date: January 29, 2002
      • Format: paperback, 160 pages
      • ISBN: 9780743431682 (0743431685)

About The Book

John le Carré’s classic novels deftly navigate readers through the intricate shadow worlds of international espionage with unsurpassed skill and knowledge, and have earned him — and his hero, British secret Service Agent George Smiley — unprecedented worldwide acclaim.

George Smiley was simply doing a favor for Miss Ailsa Brimley, and old friend and editor of a small newspaper. Miss Brimley had received a letter from a worried reader: “I’m not mad. And I know my husbad is trying to kill me.” But the letter had arrived too late: its scribe, the wife of an assistant master at the distinguished Carne School, was already dead.

So George Smiley went to Carne to listen, ask questions, and think. And to uncover, layer by layer, the complex network of skeletons and hatreds that comprised that little English institution.

FictionBook ebook A Murder of Quality download on Barnes & Noble. EPUB book A Murder of Quality John le Carré buy cheap for Mac. FB2 A Murder of Quality PC. MP3 book A Murder of Quality by John le Carré read online on Amazon.

Hardback ebook A Murder of Quality John le Carré read. PDF A Murder of Quality on reader on Booktopia. Paperback book A Murder of Quality by John le Carré buy on Walmart. Hardcover ebook A Murder of Quality download for PocketBook.

MOBI A Murder of Quality John le Carré Kindle on Powells. TXT A Murder of Quality read. Online book A Murder of Quality download on iPhone on Book Depository. Hardback ebook A Murder of Quality by John le Carré buy cheap.

0件の返信スレッドを表示中
返信先: (ePUB) A Murder of Quality
あなたの情報:

BAY-WAYをフォローする
BUY-WAY
タイトルとURLをコピーしました